Monday, July 13, 2009

Say a little prayer

Hey everyone, after Jereme is gone I will try to update all my posts, right now with just 2 weeks left we are spending as much time together as possible.
Right now though please take time to say a little prayer for us, While camping over the weekend Lillie got a flu and started throwing up, so we headed back to my parents a day early.
On the way home last night I started, and then Malaki in the middle of the night. Lillie who had stopped is back to throwing up again, so all three of us are miserable. Thankfully Kori is still sleep this morning, because I feel terrible, and am having a hard time keeping up with my other two kids.

1 comment:

  1. I have been praying for your family. Please keep us informed about how Jereme is doing.

    Todd

    ReplyDelete