Friday, August 14, 2009

A letter from Jereme

I am getting ready to go camping, but when I got home this morning there was a letter for me, and then when the mail came a few moments ago there was 2 more. I will share them all with you when I get back, for now, if you get a chance send Jereme a letter, I know he would appreciate it. He may not write back, but he needs everyones love, prayers, and support right now.

SPC Jereme Guenther
A Co, 3/13th IN Regt
1st Platoon Outlaws
5422 Jackson Blvd
Fort Jackson, SC 29207

(yes that whole thing is his address... )


2 comments:

  1. YAY for letters!!! Hope you get lots more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you finally got to hear from your beloved! *smile* I hope your camping trip went well and that you enjoyed your time away from the hustle and bustle of town. Have a great evening knowing God loves you. Blessings.-me-(Mommy of two little blessings)

    ReplyDelete