Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Daddy misses me

So Malaki is finally started to really notice daddy is gone and miss him.

1. "mommy, you take me see my daddy please"
2. *playing with toy cell phone* "it's my daddy. Daddy sad" "why is daddy sad sweety?" "cause daddy misses me"
3. "daddy no more work, daddy just come home now, it's ok"
4. "daddy wanna come home watch voltron with my Malaki"

Having him miss daddy is the hardest thing so far. I hope we are able to talk to him or get a letter from him soon!

2 comments:

  1. You guys can do this, Jeni. You have made it this far. Next thing you know you will get a call or a letter and you will all be so excyted! Remember that God is with him and you in this time of transition. I hope for you all that the time goes so fast and the note or call comes soon. I also hope he is able to focus and get through this time of training so he can get done with it and be with you all again. Blessings.-me-(Mommy of two little blessings)

    ReplyDelete