Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family Photos



I wanted to get some family photos before Jereme left since I think the only ones I have that might have all five of us are from when kori was born and I am in the hospital bed... not my most gorgeous shot! :)
So my wonderful sissy took some fantastic photos for us! I love the way they turned out. If anyone wants copies let me know which ones and make sure I have your email address. Or I can get some printed when I get ours printed.





Strong Like Daddy



"I'm gonna kiss you daddy"




"Cheese"




















"We love you daddy! Be safe and come home soon!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Jereme looks so thrilled... :)
    The ones of him and the kids turned out cute. I love the Strong pics and the one where he is cradling Lillie and she is looking up at him with a precious smile.
    He was obviously more comfortable taking pictures with just you. :) Hard to pick a favorite though. You guys looked awfully cute!

    ReplyDelete