Sunday, July 26, 2009

Who made you?

"Mom look!" Malaki exclaimed excitedly from the back seat, "the MOON!"
"Yes, I see" I said glancing at it as I drove, "who made the moon?" It was 9:45 and we were heading back to my parents for bed after spending a fun evening with his family.
"God made the moon!"
"What else did God make?" I asked
"God made the stars!"
"Who made Malaki?"
"Oh God make Malaki!"
up to this point Lillie was pretty quiet... then she pipes up "My make myself!"
"No" I laughed a little, "God made Lillie too"
At this point she went on to argue, being rather silly, that she made her self and she made the moon and she made the stars... I think she was more than a little tired, she normally agrees that she is indeed not a god. *sigh* I think she may be a tad difficult as a teenager! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love stories like this! I'm excited for the day I have my own to tell! :)

    ReplyDelete