Monday, July 27, 2009

Mommy WOW! I'm a big girl now!






The pictures are in no particular order as I am getting ready to take Jereme to MEPs... but here they are anyhow. Lillie is now 3 years old!
Kori really enjoyed the cake, Lillie ate
hers to fast to get pics.




















































Lillie was having a hard time waiting to blow out the candles while I tried to get her to show me how old she is now. Daddy tried to help her but she was to excited! :)










































The cars were a bigger hit the the actual present!





















Happy Birthday beautiful, Mommy and Daddy love you!

1 comment:

  1. That cake sure turned out cute! Good Job!
    I wish you could see more than just Kori's head in the blowing out the candle picture. Jereme is really smiling! It is a great casual shot. :)

    ReplyDelete