Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Keep our Daddy safe

Last night at 8pm I said goodbye to my husband. Our goodbye started at 7:15, standing outside my car in the hot hot weather we both clung to each other as we cried our eyes out.
This morning at 6:00am he got on a plane and flew to Chicago. He is there currently, but will be flying again soon. Once he gets to Columbia he will have about a week of "reception" which is orientation, paper work, all that fun stuff.
During that time he will be able to write to me, but I won't be able to write him because as soon as he is done his address will change. Once he is actually at basic training I will be able to start writing him. I don't like that I have no way of contacting him, but I am just trying to keep busy and not think about it too much.
Thank you all for your continued prayers, I know we all can use it!
Jeni

2 comments:

  1. We prayed for you guys last night and will continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Jereme hello from his Massini friends when you talk to him. We miss him already.

    ReplyDelete