Thursday, July 30, 2009

Not much time

Just wanted to let you all know that Jereme's plane arrived safely in SC, as to him and his group making it, I have no way of knowing if they got on the plane... but I haven't heard anything from anyone saying otherwise, so I assume they did.
He should be processing today and the rest of the week, so this will be a pretty easy week for him. The yelling will start later, but not today, at least that is what we have been told.
I have some fun things about the kids to share as weel, but right now I need to get ready to go clean out the apartment and turn in the keys.... so more to come later.
I will be sure to let Jereme know when I talk to him about all the love and support he has back home. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope for you, that the time passes rapidly and that you and your husband are able to enjoy love notes while you are apart. Know that God is with you in this time of seperation. I am glad you get some extra time with friends and family "back home" before your big move. Have a great weekend knowing God loves you. Blessings.-me-(Mommy of two little blessings)

    ReplyDelete