Saturday, August 1, 2009

thoughtfulness

I still have not yet actually heard from Jereme, but I guess no news is good news. Before he left he wrote me some emails, and he has them set to send to me various times while he is gone. I didn't know this until today...
The first email was the day he left, an I love you and a goodbye.
Today I got one as well, reminding me he loves me, and that he will be thinking about me and we will see each other soon.
Seeing as how I was having a hard day today, it was perfect timing for the email! It isn't as good as really getting to communicate, but at this point I I'll take what I can get!

1 comment:

  1. So glad his thoughtfulness has struck you at the perfect time. I hope this time goes by fast and is something you look back on in ten years and say, "Wow! That was tough, thank God for bringing us through that time to get us here." *smile* Know that God loves you and no matter where your beloved husband is, God is with you both. Blessings.-me-(Mommy of two little blessings)

    ReplyDelete