Monday, October 12, 2009

The time has come

Tomorrow night at 11:50pm we fly out of PDX and head across the states to see Jereme graduate. We are so proud of him. I will have a ton of pictures when we come home (on Saturday) that I will try to get up as soon as I can. But for now, here is a couple that a fellow soldier took with his phone and sent to me...

Work out clothes


Class A's

He has his cell now, so I should get to talk to him every night before we go over there... only 2 days, but oh well, better than nothing I guess :)

4 comments:

  1. I'll be praying that you have safe travel, and I hope you have a great trip!

    And I hope there's SOME way to find a minute or two of alone time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jereme! Hope you all have a very safe and wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a safe journey and that you all have a great reunion! I bet it's a toss up who is more excyted the kids or you. *big smile* Congratulations to your beloved on his graduation! Blessings.-me-(Mommy of two little blessings)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, have a good trip - tell Jereme that his friends at Massini are proud of him.

    ReplyDelete