Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stylin kids, crazy hair and sick babies

Our first night here Jereme got to stay in the hotel with us. The next day we got our stuff all ready to go, most of it packed and loaded to the car, and snapped a few pictures of my super stylish kids ;)

"Look mom! I got one like YOU!!!!"


Like mother like daughter


Super stud is still not to cool to give mom a kiss

One thing we have quickly learned through being here is that the weather is not friendly to our hair!!!
Don't touch me or I'll zap you!

"Mom take a picture me! Look at MY hair!"

"She smoothed it down, but it WAS sticking straight out!"
"Mom look, my hair is CWAZY!"

Once again the kids didn't go to sleep till about 10:30. I couldn't fall asleep till about 2 am. Then at 4 Lillie woke up throwing up, which she has done 5 times since. I now need new towels, bedding, and an air freshener! We are supposed to go see the house this afternoon but she is pale and not feeling good, Kori is acting like she might be feeling crummy, Malaki is getting a fever and I don't feel so hot myself, so i need to see if I can reschedule.

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee I love the expression on Lillie's face in the 'zap' picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair and the kisses are GREAT! *smile* So glad you are all safe and sound. Sorry you are not feeling well. Hopefully it will pass FAST! All the travel and in a new place. All this excitement takes its toll on a person. Take it easy and get well. Hope your new home is just perfect for the four of you. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings

    ReplyDelete