Sunday, January 24, 2010

Settled

Sort of....
It feels like one thing after another has happened since we got here, not much of which was good. But yet as I look back, it sucks, but it's not so bad. I'm with my husband, well sort of. And things are finally seeming to go right. Lets pray that lasts.
ANyhow Starting tomorrow I will start getting a more normal routine going. My goal is to post 1-3 times a week. We shall see how it goes.
I got the house all unpacked on Friday. THAT was an exciting day. It took 5 days for me to unpack and put away everything. It would have been less but I got sick on day 2 and did not do a thing that day and hardly anything on day 3...
I got my car today, there will be a post about the "adventure" that came with that later.
So life is starting to get normal again.
I am watching what I eat and working out and have lost about 9 pounds, so I am feel encouraged. :)
Well that is it for tonight, it is 2 minutes till midnight here. Tomorrow I will hopefully get time and start posting, I have some cute picture to share and some fun stories.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home Gunther family! *smile* So glad you are getting settled in and I hope you stay well for some time now. Your poor family has sure been through the gammet of sickness lately...and with a move no less. Glad you have your car, finally! I hope you are able to get some good rest and that your time together as a family is well spent. I look forward to updates when you get the chance, so this was nice. Thank you. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings

    ReplyDelete