Monday, February 15, 2010

FOUND MY CAMERA! YAY! *FlashBack*

Found my camera again... here is a quick flashback before catching everyone up on current news.

Over the summer while Jereme was at basic the kids and I went on with our summer as normal as we could without having daddy around. This is a bunch of pictures and clips from our camping trip with the Wilson side of the family. We have been going to this same spot at the dunes for as long as I can remember, although we did have a few years where we went elsewhere. This will always be my favorite. I have so many great memories with my cousins there and love to see my kids enjoying the same things I did.


Lillie boarding on the dune, she's so cool!

Malaki REALLY loved sand boarding

"Mom my hands are dirty

We went for a bike ride and everyone was wiped out by the end, the kids actually all fell asleep. We only wished we could...

My sister Mandi, and her son Kaden.


The girls passed out in the trailer.


Nice view at the end of the ride.

Sunscreen hair... READY TO GO

This is a different bike ride, yet he fell asleep again. It was a sure fire way to get Kori and Kaden to take a nap.

Sand babies



1. My cousin takes the kids for a ride down the dunes.
2. Malaki boarding, someone says "thats awesome!" his response "thats me"
3 & 4. Papa helps Malaki board, he is pretty proud of himself for how good he is getting.
5. Lillie boards, then gets bored.
6. Morgan helps Lillie get going.
7. Morgan wipes out.
There was a lot of really good wipe outs from various cousin but I don't have them on my computer...



Coming soon
posts about:
living with Raven
The joys of an empty house
Getting our stuff back
Picking up sticks
and more...

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, wonderful videos. Thank you for sharing! It was fun to see the kids and you again. It's hard to get Momma in the pictures when she's the one with the camera. *smile* Great job! Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so good! We have some cute kids sissy!

    ReplyDelete